- Quality of Light
- LED Modules
- Sign In
- About Us
Available through April 2016, the Xicato XLM LED Module is a horizontal light source that can produce a rectangular, asymmetric, oval or round beam.
XLM replaced conventional sources used in exterior and interior applications, including wall washing, accent lighting and general ambient lighting. Designed first and foremost for exceptional quality of light and reliability, XLM delivered both initial and sustained light quality, color consistency and reliability over time that is unmatched by traditional or other LED modules and light sources — all without compromising the energy efficiency and long life expected from LED technologies. Every Xicato XLM module maintained the same mechanical, thermal and photometric interfaces, making them uniquely future-proof.
- Excellent color consistency from luminaire to luminaire
- Colors appear "real and correct," matching observers' expectations
- Ability to create desired moods and ambience for a wide range of spaces
- Wide range of light output options gives maximum flexibility
- Consistent designs to accommodate different flux, CRI and CCT options, both today and for future installations
Xicato Light Source Characteristics
- Very tight color consistency, within 1 x 2 MacAdam Ellipses
- Color rendering options from >80 to >95, including enhanced gamut Vibrant Series and Beauty Series
- CCT options include 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K
- Flux options from 700 lumens to 5000 lumens, depending on CRI, CCT, and platform